Grandeur Peninsula Estate, Abijo, is a proposed residential development, conceptualized to provide young families and professionals a unique opportunity to own a piece of land in a fast developing area, without having to break the bank.
This development is nestled within the sprawling environs of the Abijo GRA axis, and promises to provide a fully secured, gated community with modern, functional amenities. With this exclusive opportunity, you are on your way to a good return on your investment, should you choose to participate in our one-time offer.
Within close proximity to the popular Novare Mall Sangotedo, Corona School, Lufasi Nature Park amongst other monuments, it also provides the privilege of being located close to many upcoming residential developments.
Grandeur Peninsula will indeed be a haven to many and promises returns on investment of at least 80% – 90% per annum.
Estate Infrastructure (to be provided):
- Perimeter Fencing,
- Gate House,
- Main Access Roads,
- Drainages and Gutters,
- Paving and Landscaping,
- Street Lights,
- Electricity Security
- Corona Schoool,
- Lufasi Nature Park,
- Chois Gardens,
- Caleb international school,
- Beautiful residential estates.
7 Reasons to Invest in Grandeur Peninsula Estate, Abijo GRA.
- Good title:The estate has a registered court judgement meaning it is not under any government acquisition or control whatsoever.
- Proximity to key developments:Grandeur Peninsula is close to developments like Corona School, Lufasi Nature Park, Crown Estate and Novare Mall.
- Instant Allocation: Allocation of the plot on the estate layout is done as soon as you complete payment for the land and any other charges. You can then commence building immediately.
- Good Accessibility:The access road to and from the site is fully accessible and it is just 3 – 4 minutes’ drive from the Lekki Epe Expressway.
- Flexible payment plan:The instalment plan is very flexible with 3 months, 6 months and 12 months plans available.
- Modern Estate Facilities:Infrastructure such as interlocked roads, street lights, recreational area, drainage etc. will be provided in this estate.
- Serene Environment: Grandeur Peninsula is located in a quiet and peaceful environment away from the hustle and bustle of Lagos.